Tuesday 22 April 2008

Zoe's party



Well I've just had a text from Zoe, who was the hostess for a 'canvas kit party' last night, it reads " Morning, many thanks for last night - I had a ball!" Yes it was a great night, thank you to Zoe, Darren and gorgeous little Maddie for inviting me into their wonderful 'disneyfied', funky home, and supplying us with lots of lovely food! As you can see from the pictures Zoe and her friends took the kit to another level!
Maddie was very clever at picking out her moms ticket to win the raffle prize and Vickie was very quick to use the fibres and flowers that came in the raffle prize on her canvas.
The picture on Zoe's canvas was taken 5 minutes before, and printed out on my portable printer, the winning ticket is on there for prosperity!!
Wonderful night, very chilled and Zoe got enough commission from the party sales to order the canvas kit (previous post) for nothing!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi hun!

I've tagged you. You'll find the questions to be answered on my blog.

xxx

Lisa Olson said...

Love your blog Julie, I have just been on the SDU scrapbook programme founded by EK sucess, just need to put in practice what I have learned. Its nice to meet a local fellow blogger.

I am a consultant for Craft-Ed, visit www.craft-ed.net for details of all the wonderful products and projects available directly from me.