Wednesday 9 April 2008

Pampered




Well if you have read some of my previous posts you will have come realise I'm a girl who lives the high life. Today I have been totally pampered and had a beautiful manicure and my nails painted.................................... Yes, I know it's not the most perfect flawless finish in the world, but my manicurist is only 3 years old, and I think she did a marvelous job! Especially as she didn't get any on the carpet, the sofa or our clothes. Well done Izzie and does anyone have any nail polish remover?

3 comments:

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Bee-yoo-tiful.... that is actually better colouring in the lines than most grown ups can do!!!!

Steph x

Mum on Her Own said...

I love it, please can she stay too on Saturday I want mine done! H xx

Unknown said...

Well done on the fabby nail painting Izzy!

I am a consultant for Craft-Ed, visit www.craft-ed.net for details of all the wonderful products and projects available directly from me.