Monday 21 April 2008

Consultants Away day!!












































Well what a wonderful weekend we have just had! I managed to farm out my family for the weekend in order to accomodate my lovely crafting friends; Hannah; consultant for Dudley, Steph; consultant for Derby and Rosie consultant for Northhants. My hubby went away to France on a golfing trip, Jamie went to stay at his friends and Frankie and Izzie went to nannies!! I must say a big thank you to all my family for giving up their beds for the night, everyone really appreciated the fact that we could have some real girlie chill out for a whole weekend!!!

Me Steph and Rosie spent the day at my crop in Penkridge, where it was that full I had to take my very unstable decoraters table, any one who was on the Penkridge retreat will remember my table!!! It was a lovely day, Donna showed us how to alter old books and use beeswax for embellishment, pretty fantastic! I didn't actually get any scrappin' done 'cause I was too busy nattering, it's just not like me?! Ha Ha

Then when we got home Hannah joined us after doing a Craft-Ed party in the afternoon, so we all went down the pub and had a jolly old time, we then got back to mine and changed into our PJ's to chill out and craft!! It was such a good night, drinking wine( Hannah!!!!!) eating toast when we got the midnight munchies, listening (and singing to) Robbie and his Swing album, laughing out load to Rosie's dirty jokes and generally having some girlie time!! We finally got to bed just after 2am!

It was such fun having friends round to stay I'm sure it's going to be a regular event!!

No comments:

I am a consultant for Craft-Ed, visit www.craft-ed.net for details of all the wonderful products and projects available directly from me.