Monday 21 April 2008

Solihull crop

I went to fantastic new crop in Solihull today! It is run by Morag, Nicki and Audrey. Nicki did a lovely class using Fancy Pants papers and die cuts, not that I actually did any scrappin'. I was much too busy chatting to all the ladies and having a good old nose!!! My friend Tessa came with me (She got lots done) and one of oldest and bestest friends came to visit me as we were in Cheswick Green Village hall, which is apprx 5 mins walk away from her house! Morag, Nicki and Audrey are all very talented scrapbookers , check out their website for details of the crop www.WhatHousework.co.uk. Morags blog is also listed on my fave blogs. Check it out!! (Scrapbook-Junkie)

No comments:

I am a consultant for Craft-Ed, visit www.craft-ed.net for details of all the wonderful products and projects available directly from me.