Wednesday 5 March 2008


This is me and my gorgeous son chillin' out on our holiday in Florida last Summer. I love these papers and embellishments from WRMemory Keepers, they are just so gorgeously co-ordinated, it took no time at all to put this page together and I was able to journal my thoughts directly onto the lines that are already on the paper! Good job really as I don't seem to get a lot of time to put pages together lately.
If you would like to get hold of these papers for yourself , they are in our current catalogue so just email me to find out how you can order them.

1 comment:

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Is that just one piece of the explore paper? Did you put the strip across or was it there. It's lovely. I'm going to try and scrap tonight!!!

Photos are on my blog!

I am a consultant for Craft-Ed, visit www.craft-ed.net for details of all the wonderful products and projects available directly from me.