Monday 31 March 2008

Easter Bonnet

It was easter bonnet day at nursery today, and my 3 yr old just loved wearing hers. We walked to nursery and she wore her hat all the way there, while mommy picked up a trail of 'chicks' that she was leaving behind! We stopped and chatted to so many strangers on the way, who all were oohing and aahhing over this cute little vision walking down the road. It is days like these that make me take stock of how wonderful it is to be a mommy all over again!! My teenagers won't let me make them easter bonnets anymore!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

And what a clever mommy she has too! Great hat Jules, no wonder she wore it with pride!

I am a consultant for Craft-Ed, visit www.craft-ed.net for details of all the wonderful products and projects available directly from me.