Monday 28 January 2008

WORKSHOP

Classes are available at Streetly Community Centre, Foley Road East, Streetly, Sutton Coldfield and Mere Green Community Centre, Mere Green, Sutton Coldfield.

Streetly Community Centre Dates:

Tuesday 29th January 7-30pm - 9-30pm
Tuesday 12th February 7-30pm - 9-30pm

Mere Green Community Centre Dates:

Wednesday 20th February 8pm - 10pm

The classes are charged at £6-00 per lesson, payable on the night.

Come along with your photographs and we will provide the tools, cardstock, paper and embelishments!

I will teach you everything you need to know and throw in some inspiration if you need it.


This is a wonderful opportunity to grab a little 'guilt free' me time, doing something the whole family will benefit from.

To book places please email me at : julie.mitchell@craft-ed.net

No comments:

I am a consultant for Craft-Ed, visit www.craft-ed.net for details of all the wonderful products and projects available directly from me.