Wednesday 6 February 2008

Weekly Crop


After my first workshop on 29th January, my 'ladies' asked me if they could possibly have a weekly 'crop'! (This is the official scrapbook name for a meeting of friends to scrapbook together and have fun doing their hobby)

So we are now meeting every Tuesday night from 8pm till late in the comfort of my craft studio where cups of tea or glasses of wine are always readily available. Everyone is having great fun learning lots of new techniques, and they are producing some fantastic pages for their albums.

This page was produced using 'DCWV' cardstock, the circles were hand cut with a craft knife and the beautiful flowers and title letters were cut out using the wonderful sizzix die cutting system.

1 comment:

Stephanie Parsloe said...

Hey!

Wow, not bad going, you definitely did something right!! I've got my first crop next Friday in the village hall, but I'll see how many people are there, might have to change it to my house!
Good on you - any parties booked?

Steph x

I am a consultant for Craft-Ed, visit www.craft-ed.net for details of all the wonderful products and projects available directly from me.